Sunday, October 19, 2008

My cousins birthday weekend.

Yesterday was my cousins birthday. I went down there (garden grove) and stayed with her for the weekend. Friday after work i went shopping for her present (because im a last minute person). Pretty much as soon as i got to her house we started putting little party bags together for her friends. Midnight rolled around and i was the first to wish her a happy birthday. She then opened her present and loved it, and i loved that. We went to bed around 12:30 1:00 and atomatically for some reason both of us wake up at 7am. We then started getting ready until her mom made the best breakfast ive ever had. I seriously felt like i was at a restaurant.


On the breakfast menu was:
  • French Toast
  • Eggs
  • Bacon
  • Sausage
  • Hash Browns
  • Oatmeal
  • Toast
  • Milk
  • Orange Juice



It was delicious.

After breakfast we continued to get ready and then went and got our nails done, went to Starbucks, and then shopped at Target. I made it out of there with only one sweater. For those of you that know me really well know that i cant go to target alone or else i will probably want to buy every little cute thing i see..We went back to her house and got ready for dinner and the rest of the night. Everyone was meeting at Olive Garden at 4:00, but since they dont take reservations we had to be there at 3. Therefore me and Danielle (yeah, we have the same name) didnt have time to finish fully getting ready. We both wanted to curl our hair and for me that kinda takes a while. Her mom suggested that since we will be at the restaurant for an hour we should just finish there in the bathroom. We thought for a second and then agreed. I start curling my hair until we have to leave, we get to the restaurant, go to the bathroom....no outlets to plug our curling irons in. So of course we freak. There was a hotel right next door so we figured their bathrooms would have outlets. Nope. So we ask someone that workes there if there was anything we could do, he thinks for a second, and then comes around and says "Well I dont know how uncomfortable it will be for you but we have outlets right out here. So, given our only option, we curl our hair in the main lobby of a hotel. Yeah, it was great.



4:00 rolls around and everyone starts showing up. We went to the one in Yorba Linda, the two story one, and i have aaallwayyyys wanted to go to that one. Just because its two stories. Anyways, it was great, because we got to sit upstairs. :] We had about 25 30 people in this room, and about 10 minutes after bein seated they seat another family down in the same room, over in the corner. They did wonderful and put up with us just fine, but after they left they seated another family of 4 or 5 there. Me and Danielle went to the bathroom and on our way back up one of our waitresses was coming out and said to the manager that the family wanted to be moved because they felt uncomfortable. HA they couldnt hack it. But dinner was very good.


After dinner we all drove over to Huntington Beach and had a bonfire, which i was just stoaked about. While we were there I engaged in something I've never tride before: building a human pyramid. We totally failed on the first try. The second try (which is the picture to the left) worked out, but only for a split second. Luckyily we got a picture but immediately after that we collapsed. I must say it was a pretty fun experience.
We left the beach around 10:30, went back to my cousins house and went to bed around 2. Woke up this morning and went to church. I left with my family and we went out to lunch and Inka Grill, where i have never been before. And thats basically my weekend with my cousin. It was fantastic<3

No comments: