Tuesday, October 28, 2008

something new.

So today in my anthropolgy class, for the first time ever I sat in the front of the class. I never do that. Suprisingly, I liked it, and I think im going to sit there from now on.

I also talked to a lady in my class today who took sign classes many years ago. She said she could have done interpretting. For those of you who know my passion for sign language, you should know I was pretty stoaked to talk to someone who knows and loves sign as much as i do..
Pretty much made my day.

3 comments:

Frank Morgan said...

seeeeee. sitting in the front has oh so good benefits.

blythe said...

yeah, sitting in the front is great for paying attention, aka getting a better grade.
i always preferred second row though, for foot rest purposes.

danielle marie. said...

yes! in all my classes i sit in the second row. except for math cuz we have like table things, idk hard to explain, but, im right there with ya Blythe..