Thursday, October 30, 2008

driving experience number 1

So last night i had my first behind the wheel. Let me tell you I was extremely nervous before I went. Just the thought of driving with some ranom guy for 2 hours, just doesnt interest me. That and the fact that I am a horrible driver. Well the time came and i of course was just, a mess basically. I really wasnt looking forward to it.
My instructors name was Lou. He wasnt the smallest guy. He wore glasses and had a hat on. He was one of those guys that thought he was funny, and tried really hard, but it worked out because he made me laugh. He was really chill and just laid back. 5 minutes into this and i was totally fine. I realized i had nothing to worry about and i didnt know why i was stressing so much. About a half hour into it Lou decided to turn on the radio:oldies. PERFECT. Oldies are great, who can go wrong with K Earth 101 (Los Angeleeeees) He totally started singing, and trying some dance moves, funniest thing.
Im not going to take you on my whole tour of my driving experience but, it was very good. AND i learned that i drive much better in a smaller car, and i like it a lot better. Im actually looking forward to my next one.

1 comment:

blythe said...

yikes. Lou kind of creeps me out, and I haven't even met the guy.