Saturday, September 20, 2008

I love yelling bunco.

What is the first thing you think of when you hear the word "umbrella"?
For me, its rain. Thats what an umbrella is made for right? So you can hide under it when its raining. I was on my home from school yesterday and came across 2 people walking around with umbrellas in hand. And it was bright as day outside, not a drop of rain. Now, ive always known why people do that and i see it all the time. But the other day it just really made me think. There are these new nifty things in the world now-a-days, there called sunglasses. I actually think they are a pretty great invention. Ditch the umbrella and get some shades..

Who came up with the game Bunco? Thats what i want to know. If none of you have heard of this game, its actually quite fun. I could try to explain it to you right now, but i choose not to. People get pretty crazy with it, especially women. These ladies have there own, "league" i guess you could call it. Pitch in money once a month, buy prizes, bring food and deserts, scream at the top of their lungs. Its intense. I would know, my mom use to be one of them.
Any games these days actually, i mean to actually sit around of think of these things. Quelf? really? oh my i had my first encounter with that game 2 nights ago...

"I have you now."
...and that is all i have to say.

1 comment:

Frank Morgan said...

hahaha

1.What are you talking about? I ALWAYS carry an umbrella when its hot out and i need to shade myself from the oh so intense sun. where have you been?
2.bunco is a blast. you refrained from letting the people know just who won as the losers.
3.QUELF IN THE LAND OF THE FARM!