Friday, July 10, 2009

summer lovin'


So, it's been quite some time since i've last posted. I want to say i've been busy, but I kind of havent? But I have. A little update:

-summer speech class is officially over: stoaked about that.
-My summer literally right now is working, and going to the beach. which, other than work, is amazing.
-I dyed my hair. Darker brown, with red and purple throughout. (I know, the red and purple sound tacky, but I promise its not like that)
-I'm debating on looking for a new job. Possibly a bank?(thanks Camyron)
by the way I think I have mentioned a new job before? oh well.
-I have been on two bike rides this summer so far...keep 'em comin!
-I just got a really pretty new ring, which my wonderful boyfriend got me..and I love it.(shout out to Blythiepants for giving him the idea.)
-My Disneyland pass expires August 25, i'm renewing it online so i get $20 dollars off. ALSO, I can get the "special" design on my pass, not the standard..sweeeet. I'm also doing monthly payments, instead of all $249 up front. Just a lot easier for me..
-I tried sushi for the first time tonight...wasn't bad, not gunna lie.
-still looking for a car. I've called a lot of people but they don't call back:/ Lookin' in the $5,000 range, or lower, if anyone knows of anything, that would be great:)


In other news, I am just extremely excited for the rest of summer. Reasons being:
-July 18th:Little brothers 5th birthday party, driving up to dads house for that. Don't really see them often so, it should be a lot of fun.
-July 19th:Coldplay concert. STOAKED.
-July 25th:Sisters 10th birthday.
-July 31-Bammers 21st birthday party!
-August 1st-8th:Vacation to Mammoth! WOO!
-August 9th-14th:Helping out at high school summer camp. Really excited for that.
-Auguest 21st:A one year celebratoin<3..should be amazing.
-More beach:)


Tune in next time.

2 comments:

Frank Morgan said...

Actually, the first time you tried sushi was with your boyfriend;) just throwing that in there

blythe said...

"special" design? what like wall*E?

luckyduck.

and, woooooo one year!