Wednesday, May 27, 2009

i shot the sheriff.

Yesterday was my first day of my summer speech class. It wasn't too bad to be honest, and didn't really feel like 4 hours. But I'm sure some days it will feel longer than 4 hours. The professor is really cool. He's married and has an 8 week old baby boy. And he speaks almost fluent german. Found out he went to Biola..pretty interesting. He reminds me of someone, perhaps a cartoon character, I just cant figure out who. This class is going to be a lot of work, some days we'll have TWO speeches due, just lovely. I'm just prayin I can get through it.

The other day a customer called me baby girl. I'm not your baby. and I'm not your girl. In fact, I don't even know you. So please, refrain from calling me, "baby girl". Thanks.

I think my sleeping disorder is back. A few years ago it would take me forever to fall asleep. I'm talkin like 2 hours, I would be laying in bed staring at the ceiling. Then, for about a year, a year and a half, when it was bed time, I was out. My time of agony went down to about 10 minutes. But recently, it strikes again, letting me not fall asleep till the wee hours of the morning. And it's really not good, especially when I have to get up early, leaving me with about 2 and a half 3 hours of sleep.

My little brother Aidan turned 1 on Sunday. He really is just the cutest little baby. We had a little party for him, and of course, AFTER everyone left (including me because I had to work), he dug into his cake, getting blue frosting everywhere. I saw pictures, and videos, it was adorable. I wish I could share them, but they have yet to be put on the computer. Ill post them later.

I've always known that I don't eat healthy, at least not as much as I should. This past week or so, I discovered I have absolutely no self control whatsoever. Really. I say I'm not gunna eat certain foods or things like that, but when it's staring me straight in the face? I mean come on. You cant do that to me. I love food too much.
I guess i'll realize I need to stop when I gain 120 pounds one day.

We got this new hand soap in our bathroom downstairs called Pomegranate Mango. Its amazing. Get it.

Every time I have a piece of gum, I nicely fold the paper back the way it was, looking as if there were a piece of gum in the wrapper. Every single time.

Every can I drink out of I make a dent where my thumb is. It's just by instinct, as soon as I open it up, I make the dent. I got if from my dad, and I have been known to pass it on to others. I have also been known to be made fun of for doing this. But it is a habit I have, and happen to like.
Don't judge me.

Im thinking about looking for a new job, maybe towards the end of summer. I was possibly thinking of waitressing, The problem with that is that I'm not sure if I would have to start out as a hostess. Anyway, it's just something I would look into. Lots of details I would need to know.

Every time I start to work out, I'll stay consistent with it for about a week, then lose motivation. This past week, perfect example. I was totally pumped every day to work out. Then Saturday came, and since then I've been "ehhh" towards it. It's bad.

I never went to Prom. Always wanted to. Seeing everyones prom pictures online makes me want to go back to high school, just to go to prom, and other dances.

The other day I found out a girl I work with has been with her boyfriend for 3 years. Then I found out they were each others first boyfriend/girlfriend. I love that.

Today, I discovered I'm starting to get addicted to fmylife.com.
FML

I want to know what all the hype is about Twitter. All I know is that you can "follow" someone? and you can update what your doing and what not. Dont you update what your doing on your facebook?

Last week I saw someone get hit by a car while riding their bike across the street.

I got a new bathing suit at Target yesterday, and I'm excited for it. Is that weird? That im excited I got a new bathing suit? I also got two tank tops:2 for $12. Can never pass up good deals. I get home and realize I had a Target gift card, and evidently forgot about it. Good thing I shop at Target often. Plus, it only had about $7 on it.

I talk to myself quiiite often. I talk to myself as if there's someone else there with me, but that someone else is another me. make sense?

Other breaking news: I have a Murder Mystery party to attend next Friday night, I am quite excited about it. That same day, I have a doctors appointment. I am NOT. excited for that.

4 comments:

Frank Morgan said...

call me next time this "baby girl" guy comes in. he's dead..;)

i will never let you gain 120 pounds, but i will still love you.

you can thank boyfriend for picking out the pomegranate mango soap. AND informing you on how to spell pomegranate;)

i remember the first time i saw you fold the piece of gum. well, i didn't see you fold it. you just handed it to me, totally got me.

thats how i am wit working out too

the worst is when you start talking to yourself, when i'm with you. haha

i love you<3

blythe said...

this is a fun post.

i've never heard of fmylife.com....gonna check that out right.

Carrie Allen said...

i'm addicted to fmylife.com too.

try sleeping with vanilla candles... it helps babies...

danielle marie. said...

woah vanilla candles, really? I'll try it. thanks for the tip Carrie.