Monday, May 11, 2009

a time when the livin's easy.

It's finally almost here.
One more week.
Then SUMMER!!
I'm so excited for summer this year. There's kind of a lot going on. But a lot of it is mostly towards the end..if only I didnt have work, things would be perfect. I'm actually taking a summer class: speech. Not necessarily looking forward to it, but my boyfriend talked me into taking it with him. So since 1. he will be in the class with me. 2. its only 6 weeks, compared to about 16. 3. I have to take it eventually anyway. and 4. it's 2 days a week, and gets out at 12, I think I'm gunna be ok.
So besides work and that one summer class, these are some things I'm looking forward to of summer '09:

-BEACH!! all the time.
-not having "school nights", for more than one reason.
-staying up late, and once my summer class is over, somewhat having a life.
-Coldplay!
-family vacation to mammoth, including my boyfriend.
-possibly helping out at a high school summer camp.
-a one year celebration<3
-bike rides.
-Disneyland a lot more often.
-Tuesday nights.
-sleeping in a lot more.


May not be a long list, but I just have a feeling this summer is going to be amazing. I am very much so looking forward to it. :)

1 comment:

Frank Morgan said...

me too babyy. me. too:)