Wednesday, November 19, 2008

make it count.

A lady made a comment at my work the other day that really made me think...

She was having a conversation with Filomena (the checker), and she then told her she was going to be moving into a new house all day long..
As she is leaving Filomena says "Have fun today!" with some what of a chuckle.
The lady turns around and says, "I might as well, I have to do it"

Wow. I litterally sat there for a second and was just like, "huh, interesting"
I mean its so true, if you have to do something, why not make a good time out of it.
Why sit there and mope and complain if theres really nothing you can do?
Take working for example. Now of course you can always call in sick, but you can't do that everyday. You have to make money, and in order to make money, you have to go into work. And since you have to go into work, why not just make the best of it.

Well, i just thought it was an interesting little statement she said, and thought I would share...

2 comments:

Frank Morgan said...

Got that right. Haha.

Cece said...

aww I liked that.



I need to see you, seriouslyy. hhaha

Its been so long.