Tuesday, November 4, 2008

driving experience number 2

I had my second behind the wheel yesterday.
I was a lot more relaxed this time. Not nervous.

This time my guys name was Phil. He was a bit more strict than Lou. But he wasnt too bad.
He talked about his girlfriend a lot. Most of it was complaining about her, or the things she likes.
He also had on oldies. I wonder if all the instructors put on that station?
We took a little detour and stopped by his office and I just sat there for like 10 minutes.
At the end of my session i was informed that he will be my instructor again for my last one, which is next tuesday. Another thing he informed me on: We will be going on the freeway.
excited. but nervous at the same time.
wish me luck, as well as my instructor.

1 comment:

Frank Morgan said...

haha heres a pointer for the freeway:
don't have the window rolled down and then panic as you're trying to keep a fast speed and suddenly forget ho to roll up a manual window at the same time. made THAT mistake.