Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday.

Im at school right now, sitting in the library, i should be doing my homework. But, ive got the weekend.

I worked Tuesday night, which is odd because since i have school on Tuesdays, i normally dont work. But since i got schedualed to work Sunday night, i switched shifts with someone. Well im glad i did that because i was there to experience a blackout at the store. It was pretty cool actually, being in a grocery store at 10:00 at night when its compltely dark, walking around with a flashlight. I left at 10:35 and the power was still out. Apparently it was out for 4 hours.

Ive been so busy lately with school, and work, and trying to squeeze life in.
School is goin pretty well, i like it a lot actually. And although ive known before starting, it just hit me today that i really need to buckle down and try this new thing that ive never done before: study. I need to kick butt this year.

Other breaking news in my life: I got a disneyland pass, finally. And im totally stoaked. Ive missed this beloved thing. Its been about 3 years since i last had one, and oh am i estatic that i got one again.

Back to my first comment of this blog, "i have the weekend, to do my homework."
I am probably the biggest procrastinator , ever! And thats not always a good thing. I wait till the last minute to do almost everything i do. I've always done it. I hate that i do it. But i dont do anything about it.

So a really big habit of mine is cracking my knuckles. Im trying to break that habit, today is my second day and oh my is it hard. I never noticed how much i did it, until now.

Well, i should probably be on my way. Nice catchin' up.

1 comment:

Frank Morgan said...

yepp. im sure you'll be able to stop cracking those knuckles.
as long as you remember...
muhahaa