Friday, January 15, 2010

i own a car :D

As of last Saturday, I finally finally finally, have my own car. After, months of searching, I found one, and really, it was right in front of me the whole time. It was my grandmas 98 Ford Contour, she hardly ever drove it. It has 69,000 miles on it, and is in pretty amazing condition. Besides the color ("old lady grandma color" as Frankie likes to call it), I love it. Honestly, i would have probably loved anything that was mine and able to drive whenever, but really, the car is great.
The picture is pretty cheesy, and the lighting sucks, but hey, I needed a picture with my new sweet ride ;)


I just had to post this last picture to show my awesome headband. (hopefully you can see it, i made the picture larger) My love friend Blythe made it herself. Thanks friend :)



*Also, I was sort of "ducking down" like that because the sun was right in my faceee.

5 comments:

Frank Morgan said...

Excited for you baby:)

Simone Knepper said...

whats your grandma gonna drive now?

Frank Morgan said...

she has three cars, well now two..she's fine haha

blythe said...

i love your grandma car! our grandma cars can be friends. and now we can have grandma car parties! grandma car caravans! grandma car tailgates!

;)

danielle marie. said...

yessssss!!! grandma car parties!!
i love the idea blythe :)