Wednesday, January 6, 2010

artscow


I just came across this amazing website. It's called artscow. My moms friend uses it all the time to print out her pictures. She gets 100 prints a month, and all she pays is shipping, and she says its around $4. !!! Right now, if you sign up, new members get 1200 free prints!! 1200!!! Not only do they just do pictures, you can put a photo on a coaster, key chain, ornaments, mouse pad, mini coin purse, pencil case, SO MANY things. And the greatest thing is, when you sign up, you have all this credit, so you get tons of things for free. I eventually want to order some things, like a pencil case or something of the sort, just because I don't need to pay for it, and I think it would be nice to see how it comes out. The website is really neat, and since I'm getting all of the pictures for free, one of my new years resolutions is to start scrapbooking again. I haven't done it in years, and I am so excited to start back up again. I used to love it, I think I just got lazy. Anyways, check out the website, and get some free pictures printed. (minus the cost of shipping. But its CHEAP!!)

1 comment:

blythe said...

cool! thanks for the tip! :]