Wednesday, October 28, 2009

pumpkin patch..and some.

Today, me and Frankie went to the
Pumpkin Patch!

It was a perfect day to go. The weather was wonderful fall weather; windy, slightly cold. It was a lot of fun. I think I've been to a pumpkin patch before, it's just been years since I've last been. It was really nice to go, and really fun, especially with Frankie. We went to a small one off El Toro and Carlota, in the same parking lot as the Laguna Hills Mall. It's a cute little place. We just walked around, goofed off and took a lot of pictures. It was really nice.

The pumpkin I picked out,
and the pumpkin he picked out.

I love this picture of him.

Just a leaf I thought was pretty. Very fallish.

Tomorrow after Bible study we're going to carve pumpkins with some friends. We picked out a perfect pumpkin :)

We took a lot of pictures like this today:
This one's my favorite.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
After the pumpkin patch we took my brother to class, we had about an hour to spare before we picked him up, so we went to Subway and had some lunch, and then just walked around his school until he got out.

"Now Hiring Friendly People With Smiles"


Overall, it was a completely perfect day.

3 comments:

blythe said...

this post makes me smile so much.

his little pumpkin.
and his shirt looks great on him. so fall-ish. slash brawny man. ;]

Simone Knepper said...

fun times! i like the one in the wigwam where your heads are cut off

Frank Morgan said...

it was a really great day:) so glad it happened