Monday, October 26, 2009

1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and..


So, starting today me and my mom decided to start working out together....at 5:00 in the morning. If you know me, I am never, up that early, so this is huge for me. I actually didn't have a problem getting up this morning, I got out of bed on my own, which was unexpected. I thought my mom was going to have to drag me out of bed, but I did it. I'm really hoping I will just, get used to waking up so early, and really stick to doing this every morning. I keep going back and forth on whether or not I'll stick with it. I'm hoping I do, especially since I am extremely out of shape...I'll keep everyone posted.

__________________________________________________________

Today at work, a woman had me slice ten pounds of ham. TEN! Who needs 10 pounds of ham?
Also, I'm really looking forward to more fallllish weather, I wish it would come back, we got a couple days of teasing, then back to hot days.
Cold and rainy days, please come back.

1 comment: