Saturday, August 22, 2009

macbook pro...and some.


So it's been a while, and I've been meaning to blog for so long, but have been extremely busy with other things..


A couple weeks ago a purchased, the amazing Macbook Pro. 13 inch. I absolutely love it. It's amazing. I was waiting so long to blog about because I was waiting for a picture, but I never got around to taking one so, I'll do with this. I'm hoping to blog more since I have it, it's a goal of mine.

Here's the beauty:




Taken, by my laptop, with the wonderful "screenshot". One of the many amazing things it can do.

So for now, I'm leaving you with that. I have a full day of work ahead of me. But since I have the next week off, I will be blogging about what's been going on lately.

Coming Soon:

Helping out at a High School Summer Retreat.




A One Year Celebration<3