Friday, March 13, 2009

Costco.

This place is amazing. Thats all I can say. Every time I go there, I have a good time.
As you know(if you dont know im telling you right now, because you NEED to know), Coscto sells everything basically in bulk. They sell everything. Food, outdoor furniture, barbeques, playgrounds,clothing, ipods, tv's, computers, laptops, cell phones, DISNEYLAND PASSES, which by the way, when you buy a disneyland pass at Costco, it comes with a $50 giftcard inside. I had no idea! I wish I would have known that before I got my pass. Anyways, needless to say, they sell a LOT of things. But, not only is Costco great for everything they sell, oh, they have so much more.

For one, they have samples. A-mazing. I mean really, what is better than going to a store, and them giving away free food? Am I right?
Yes, some stuff may be kinda crappy, but I must admit, they have some gooood stuff.
Another thing, you can eat lunch, for like 3 bucks at Coscto. Even CHEAPER if you want. Hot dog and drink:$1.50. Or maybe you want a slice of pizza (which is ginormous by the way), you can get that. I believe one slice is one dollar and fifty cents? (someone correct if I'm wrong) and a drink is fifty nine cents. Come on..

The BEST though, is going to Costco just for samples, or even just to eat lunch. Or hey, maybe both? A combination of the two is great. Perfect example, one day after church my family and I went to the spectrum, just to walk around, do a little shopping. After the spectrum, we decided to get some Costco action. Whyy do you ask? For lunch and samples of course. I belive we walked around and had some samples first, you know, as a little appetizer. ;) Then after we got some lunch. For all 6 of us its like 10 bucks. I mean really. what. a. deal.

Not only that but it's fun to go with the whole family..

My step dad Steve is faaamous for going to Costco just for samples. Its so hilarious. Whenever just the two of us go its sort of a tradition to try every. single. sample. No matter how disgusting it looks. He came up with this little adventure, not me. Because if it was up to me, I wouldnt try everything. He always gets me though by saying, "Come on we have to try every. one." ahhhh. Just kills me.

All in all.....Coscto is marvelous.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

I agree
haha me and my dad do the same thing when we go to Costco:)
we go there so much though its ridiculous, but I love it haha

Simone Knepper said...

the best thing about costco samples is seeing all the WEIRD people in the world congregate around one little microwave, almost threatening the little worker for the first serving. They get mean too, pushing people out the way with their giant costco carts. I hope you're not one of THOSE people. :)

blythe said...

hahaha steve.

we used to go sundays after church when i was a kid, and my siblings and i would purposely wear layers so we could shed them and get seconds 'undetected' from the good ones.

oh my.

jordan said...

mmmmmm costco...you forgot to mention the fact that they have their own freaking gas station. !!

danielle marie. said...

Simone-I tooootally know what your talking about. and those people are the WORST! i think before writing this blog i wanted to talk about those people, but forgot.

Blythe-Funniest thing EVER.

Jordan-daaanggetttt. your right, i totally forgot :/

Frank Morgan said...

i remember going to get samples and yelling, "hey mom, wants me to get one for you!" just so i could get two. and of course, my mom was never actually around when i did that haha. oh costco, how i adore thee.

Carrie Allen said...

what.the.heck. $50 for Disney passes! Wow!

frankie - you're a sneak!

Cece said...

I remember getting samples at Costco when me and my Dad used to go a lot. I was about 9 and he would ask me to go get seconds and thirds of the good samples because "they just can't say no to a little girl"

haa

Boubou said...

Bonjour !
First time i come across your blog so im gonna visit it now :)
well if you wanna be inspired by my collages or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
a bientot!
Boubouteatime xx