Thursday, January 29, 2009

an unfortunate mishap.

So today I was at school, and it was a wonderful lovely day.
let me walk you through it..

I have my sociology class at 8:00am which I actually love by the way. EXCEPT FOR the fact that my professor is alwayyys late. I can go on a whole other rant about that but, I will refrain. After sociology I wait for my boyfriend and zach to come, and we then continue the day with going to Denny's for some breakfast. It was delicious. Pancakes, hashbrowns (with ketchup), sausage, bacon, and toast with strawberry jelly. :] I get back to school and go to my math class at 12:30. I get out an hour early. My friend Bret and I were walking out of class when BAM!! something comes and smacks me in the face. I think its a leaf or something so I immediately try to shoo it away, until my face starts to feel like its on fire. I then start to get kind of scared, espeically when I try to get this thing off, and 1.it is SUCTIONED to my face and 2.it is hurting me really bad. My phone is in my right hand and with that same hand I am trying to get this thing off of my face. I go to remove my hand from my face so I can drop my phone when I see a BUMBLE BEE on my hand. That is when I really freak out.
If you dont know me, I DO. NOT. LIKE. INSECTS. I don't like any of those creepy crawly things, specifically ones that can sting you.
So I drop my phone, even faster than I planned, and along with dropping my phone I drop my books on the ground. My face is burning. That is when I realize: I just got stung by a bee on my face. I sort of want to cry but, I don't. I look to my friend and ask if the stinger is still in. It is. So he gets it out because not only do I not have a mirror to get it out myself, im scared to touch my face. So he gets it out and we walk to the health care place. The nice nurse lady gives me a bag of ice with a paper towel sort of thing wrapped around it. SO, I then walk to a table and sit down while holding a bag of ice to my face.

It was such a weird experience. Ive gotten stung by a bee before, but it was in 4th grade, and on the palm of my hand. My face was seriously on fire, and stinging so bad. Yes, I know thats probably what usually happens when you get stung by something, but hey, don't judge me.
Honeslty, who the heck gets stung by a bee on their face?!? Seriously.I
got a picture, but you cant really tell that much, unless you look veryyyyyy closely.So therefore, I will not post it.





I knew I hated bees.

7 comments:

Frank Morgan said...

like i said. i will kiss it better, and the ketchup part was so for me haha. ridiculousss

blythe said...

ohhh my goshh. that is my worst nightmare. i'm so sorry!

Sarah said...

That's horrible! At least it happened after class and not before.

Cece said...

Oh gosshh.

When you said the part about not liking insects, I flashed back to Summer Camp.
hahahaha

When the door was open and a bug flew on me and I screamed and flicked it... which then landed on you and you screamed and threw your pants and ran to the other room.

WOW that was hilarioousss.
hahaha

danielle marie. said...

HAHAHAHA cece!!!
i totally remember that! oh gosh i screamed so loud and jumped so far. oh mannnn. summer camp i miss you.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is horrible!
I hate bugs too. The so creepy..and crawly.

blythe said...

i miss you!!!!