Monday, August 26, 2013

2 years.

that's how long I've been married to this stud
That means 5 years together!

It's crazy to think we've been together 5 years already, and 2 years married! In the other hand, I feel like we've been married forever! Marriage has definitely been a learning experience for the two of us. We learn from each other, and also are still learning about each other. It has also been the most amazing blessing in life.

This past Wednesday was our anniversary, and Frankie took me to San Diego! (I love love love San Diego, and he knows that :) )
He surprised me, and planned everything but didn't tell me until the night before. He took me to Hotel Del!! On Coronado Island :)



Hands down the coolest, most beautiful hotel we have ever stayed in. We absolutely loved it. It was RIGHT on the beach (I also love love love the beach). 
We got down there on Tuesday night, explored the hotel, and went out to dinner. Later that night we enjoyed some cable in our room, since we don't have any at home :)

We walked to breakfast the next morning (our actual anniversary).

To this cute little french creperie place. I love the ceiling! 


  and ate this:

We walked along the streets for a while and ventured into some shops. Eventually got some lunch, and went to the beach.

This beach has the softest sand we have literally every felt. It took us back to when we were on Coronado beach exactly 3 years ago, the day he proposed to me :)

After a while, we relocated to the hotel pool. Just a minute walk away ;)

After the pool we relaxed in our room, and watched some TV for a bit. We didn't start getting ready for dinner until about 6:30. It was nice to be able to take our time. 
For dinner we went to this ADORABLE restaurant that was located in a Victorian house. It was so romantic inside, and just perfect. The food was AMAZING.



 The rest of the night was super low key, and relaxing. As well as the rest of the trip. The next day we just went to breakfast, check out of the hotel, yet stayed and hung out by the pool for a few hours ;)
The trip was amazing. I'm so blessed to have a husband who plans things like this every once in a while ;) It was so relaxing, and chill and laid back, and just, perfect.

I've loved all the adventures the 2 of us have been on the past 5 years together, especially these past 2 years of marriage. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us the next 65.


No comments: