Tuesday, March 2, 2010

marchmarchmarch!!!

It's MARCH!!! :D
One of the main reasons I love March is because of my birthday! But this year, there seems to be so much going on this month, and I am so excited for it! :)

March 6- Out of the 4 weddings I am attending this year (and being in one of them), I am going to the first bridal shower.
- Then, DISNEYLAND! Now this wont be just any ordinary trip to Disneyland, it's Deaf Awareness Day at Disneyland, and I'm going :) I am SUPER excited for this, because it involves two things I love: Disneyland, and sign language.

March 12- 80's bowling night. Our college group has a lot of fun events, our next big one, is going bowling dressed up 80's style. I've professed before how much I love the 80's (my 18th birthday party had an 80's theme), so you can only imagine how excited I am for this.

March 18- SKYDIVING!! For Frankies birthday I was supposed to surprise him and take him skydiving. Unfortunately, it rained that day, so we had to reschedule. It just so happened, the day that was available for us to go is 5 days before my birthday :) Frankie has always wanted to go skydiving, and so have I, along with bunjee jumping, so we are both beyond stoked for this day to come.

March 20- I am having a Masquerade dance party for my birthday!! I'm super super excited. A couple weeks ago our college group had a valentines day sock hop (which I've been meaning to post pictures from), we danced most of the night, and it made me remember how much I love dancing. So for my birthday, a big part of the party is going to be dancing, along with other things as well. I've never been to a masquerade, but I've always wanted to go. I am extremely excited to have one of my own, and dress up and have a masqueraaaaaade!!

March 21- Frankie has a special day planned out to celebrate my birthday. I have absolutely no idea what he is doing, but I guess I have to get up at 4 in the morning? I don't know, but whatever it is, I can't wait<3

March 23- MY BIRTHDAYYY!! I'll be 19 years old this year, not a big birthday, but a birthday. I love birthdays, I love having a "My Day", I love all the "Happy Birthdays" you get throughout the day, and I love getting presents ;) I honestly have no idea what I plan on doing on my actual birthday, but I'm sure it will be more of a laid back kind of day.

So far, these are the big events planned for the month. Who knows if anything else will be added in there somewhere, I'm sure there will be a couple things, and I'm sure I'll be letting you know. But for now, that's what I've got.
I'm excited for whats to come :)

No comments: