Monday, December 7, 2009

tattoo shmattooooo :D

Corey Miller.
He's kind of a big deal.

A lot of you might know him from the show LA Ink on TLC. He is an amazing tattoo artist, one of the best in the business. His work is absolutely amazing. check it, out.

You may be wondering why I'm telling you about him. Well, a while back I sent in an application for him to tattoo me. I figured, hey why not, it's worth the shot. Well, turns out I got a call back :D He wants to tattoo me! I was totally and completely surprised when I got the call, I thought that if I were to even get a call back, it would take forever, I definitely wasn't expecting it. Corey gets thousands of tattoo requests, and he HIMSELF picks out the ones he wants to do, and he chose mine.
a.ma.zing.

He said he really likes the idea of my tattoo, and is really interested in it. Which, by the way, I'm getting LOVE drawn out, but it'll be drawn out in hands, representing my passion for sign language. And then I have my biblical reasons for the word LOVE. I'm super excited to get this done. Not only that, but to get it done by Corey Miller. Thats HUGE! I absolutely love all of his work, and I cant wait to go on January 13th to his shop Six Feet Under, and get my tattoo. I can't even begin to explain how excited I was when I got the call, and how extremely excited I am about it all.

:D

5 comments:

Simone Knepper said...

where on your body are you getting the tattoo? Is it a reality tv show? Are you getting it done for free?

Camyron Lee said...

ON your behind, right D? That's what you told me earlier...

;)

That's AMAZING!

danielle marie. said...

simone-im getting it on my right side, but a little lower like on my hip. right above where my pants will start, so it wont be super low. ha. and HE is on the tv show, but i wont be. ill be going to his own shop to get it done. and nooo im not getting it done for free. i only wish.

camyron-dang, you totally got me...simone i lied to you, sorry. camyron knows where im getting it.
;)

blythe said...

woww that's neato. !!

Frank Morgan said...

not all of us are too excited about it..