Thursday, August 14, 2008

There's a First

So. I just got this thing you guys like to call, a blog. So let me first start off by saying, im new at this, give me a break. My day was pretty interesting today. I woke up around 9:45 and cleaned my room. Then i made some breakfast for some important people. I hung out for a little bit and had a real good time, then went to IVC for orientation. I was going to go to a BBQ tonight, and meet some people, and have a wonderful time, but nope, i had to stay home, of course, and clean. For like what? 30 minutes. Ridiculous. Thats what i think. But i mean hey, whatever.

So, wanna hear a story that happened at my work the other day? Guarantee it will top all of your stories...put together.
So this guy comes im and takes his sweet precious time writing a check and what not. The lady behind him asked [very nicely] if she could swipe her card to pay for her stuff. He was already in a bad mood and they were getting louder at yelling at each other. Finally she backs up and says "Sir were all sorry your having a bad day" and he flips! Turns around and yells "YOU NEED TO GET THE EFF OUT OF MY FACE LADY!" she just yells back as hes screaming int he store mind you at the top of his lungs, pretty much every horrible name in the book you can call a girl. Shes pushing things out of his hands the checkers are inbetween them attempting to stop the madness. Then, this guy calls her an "Effing C". And then she slaps him. He gets pissed even more and calls the cops because "if he were to do that to her he would be behind bars right now blah blahh" goshhh
ridiculous
but uhh
i got front row seats

well its been fun
ill be around later...

2 comments:

Frank Morgan said...

mm french toastt.

and shooot. im gonna start hangin' out at your store. sounds like you get plenty of interesting things going on.

Cece said...

I've only been in that store 23525 times and noowww that I'm departed from Lake Forest the interesting stuff happens.

but at Del Taco on the other hand... hahahah, theres aallways cops there.